Use Google Maps offline on Android and iOS: One needs a good and stable internet connection for the Maps to operate smoothly. However, in our country, we often face bandwidth problems which result in a patchy online connection which usually leaves us in the midst of nowhere. But, Google Maps has an option for that as well.
If you are packing up a trip or Travelling for a road trip or are travelling to a different city, then you can use the Google / Apple Maps offline Maps feature which is offered by Google. The feature allows you to get into the map of an area so that you use it without a working internet connection. So, here is your guide to get the Google Maps offline both for Android and iOS users.
Use Google Maps offline on Android and iOS
Download the map to use offline on iPhone and iPad
Measure 1: On your iPhone or iPad, start the Google Maps app.
Measure 2: Make sure you’re connected to the Web and signed into Google Maps.
Step 3: Look for a location, such as Jaipur.
Step 4: In the base, tap the title or address of this location and then draw More.
Step 5: Select Download offline map.
Download a map to utilise offline on Android device
- Measure 1: On your Android phone or tablet computer, open the Google Maps app.
- Step 2: be sure you’re on the web and signed into Google Maps.
- Measure 3: Look for a location, like Mumbai.
- Step 4: At the bottom, then tap the name or exact address of the place and then Download.
- If you searched for a place like a Dominos or Nearby Restaurant, then tap More then Download offline map.
Once you download a map, then use the Google Maps app just as you usually would.