Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo – Install Xposed Framework will be the smartest choice for customising frozen Android Oreo devices using TWRP recovery or Magisk. It helps the users to flash custom ROM for added features and facilities. So if you are looking for the same, then we’re here to give you a hand. In this guide, we have provided a detailed outline with measures about How to install Xposed frame on Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/ 8.1
So read this article to download and install it effortlessly.There are two different methods to download and install Xposed framework on android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1 with TWRP recovery and Magisk. Stick to the appropriate methods and steps mentioned below. Here we also have said the requirements for different procedures. Make clear that your devices are qualified for the process before beginning.
Install Xposed Framework Using TWRP recovery (Super SU devices only)
To set up Xposed Framework for the Updates of Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1, some requirements are there. The conditions are – Rooted apparatus, Custom Recovery (latest TWRP demanded), Xposed Installer Version 3.1.4, and Xposed Framework. Click on the below links below to download the installer links and the framework. Please be aware, SDK 26 is for the Android 8.0 and SDK 27 is for Android 8.1.
Now, follow the below Steps to install Xposed Framework:
- After downloading the Xposed Installer along with the Xposed Framework from the above links on the devices, install the Xposed Installer
- Now Turn off the Phone and turn on by pressing the power and volume down at the same time.
- Choose the “Fastboot Mode” after which “Recovery Mode” by pressing the power button to choose.
- Select the SDK record after which Swipe to install
- Clear Cache and reboot the devices.
- Your devices are ready with Xposed Framework to personalise. Click on the link below to download the installer. Search and download the appropriate Magisk Manager for your apparatus.
Now, follow the below Steps to install Xposed Framework with Magisk:
- First of all, open the downloaded Magisk manager on the device.
- Click on the “Menu” (at the top left corner) and choose “Downloads” option.
- Click the “Locate Xposed Framework SDK” at the bottom of the page. (choose SDK26 for Android 8.0 and SDK27 for 8.1)
- Click on “Download” after which “Install”.
- Once setup, Reboot the devices.
- Now set up the downloaded Modified Xposed Installer.
Your app is ready with Xposed Framework for customisation.
Follow the easy and simple steps to install Xposed frame on Android Oreo 8.0/ 8.1 for customising Android devices around system level. This is probably the best methods to install exposed framework on android oreo apparatus. Be sure; you have not skipped any actions mentioned previously for error-free setup.
Get Xposed on Your Android Oreo Device Right Now
Follow the above steps to quickly set up the Xposed Framework on your Android Oreo device. According to developer rovo89, Xposed for Android Oreo is stable enough for use on your daily driver. While many Xposed modules will do the job straight away, some may have to be upgraded to the most recent framework. You may experience some program crashes from time to time, but the problems will be repaired in the following update. Try out the above guide to install Xposed on your Oreo device and inform us if you have any doubts in the remarks section below.